My name is Sydney Rodgers and I am in the Environmental Policy and Decision Making (EPDM) program at The Ohio State University, with a focus in policy and governance as well as pre-law.

I have always loved getting involved, whether that be in my school or in the surrounding community. I have participated as a leader and team member for the early move-in OWL program for the past few years. I have also gained leadership in my club, Buckeyes for Life, as treasurer. I plan on continuing my education after my four years at Ohio State is up and hope to attend law school or a graduate school program focused on policy.

I am from Apex, North Carolina, where I was involved in several different organizations. I was a member of the lacrosse, swimming, and golf teams. Additionally, I was involved National Honor Society and National Technical Honor Society, as well as Pink Ribbon Club.

As a member of the Biological Sciences Scholars program here at OSU, I appreciate all of the opportunities I have to volunteer as well as opportunities for networking and internships. I look forward to continuing my journey here as a buckeye!