About Me

I love video games. My name is Nick Rieder, and I plan on majoring in Computer Science with a specialization in Game Design. My goal is to graduate in four years with a Bachelor’s Degree and go on to create amazing video games at a big company. I am a hardworking and diligent student who will always put my best effort forward. I try to always keep a positive mindset and look on the bright side, so I can always provide a moral boost during dark times.

My passion for video games started at a young age, beginning when I would watch my dad play classic games for us while I ate dinner. Video games have been an integral part of my life ever since, and they’ve taken up the majority of my free time for as long as I could remember. They were always there to keep my mind off things that were stressing me out or making me depressed. Video games have introduced me to so many new friends and has created so many happy memories. Therefore, I want to create video games of my own to hopefully give those same experiences to others like me.