About Me

I am a passionate learner and a goofy risk taker. Over my 18 years, I been working to find the perfect balance between my academic life and my social life because I believe these are both extremely important to have incorporated into every day life. I am doing well finding this balance and am extremely happy and grateful every day for being able to live the well rounded life that I live. I graduated high school in the top five percent of my graduating class, ranking 15th out of 350 students, at the same time being voted by my fellow classmates for the Best Girl Friends Senior Superlative in my high school’s yearbook with my best friend Molly. Not to mention that every Friday my best friends and I would suit up for the Friday Night football game under the lights to cheer on our team, never disappointing in our war painted faces and our over the top noise making abilities in the front row of the student section. All the while, I do firmly believe that there is a time and a place to have a little fun and that these times are only when all work is done and responsibilities are taken care of. I mean, seriously, you can have more fun out with your friends after knowing all your work is over with anyway, right?

In high school, I took much pride in being Vice President of my high school’s Interact Club, a member of my school’s elite Concert Choir, and a part of the establishment of a club called Teens N Kids Mentoring. These were the three most important activities that I was involved in in my eyes. I always seemed to be out and about serving and being involved in my community through the Interact Club, which I absolutely love. With the Concert Choirs, we had the privilege of venturing to Italy to perform a concert tour during my sophomore year. This trip fueled my adventurous spirit and my love for travelling. I was also selected by the Vice Principal of our town’s middle school to be a mentor in the, at the time, brand new club called Teens N Kids Mentoring. In this club, we assisted 5th graders who were overwhelmed by their transition from the elementary school to the middle school and were therefore struggling academically and socially. We helped them get through this big change by offering them a warm and welcoming environment to be in with their peers after school got out, and I extremely enjoyed working with the kids very week.

Overall, I take much pride in everything I do. From performing community service, to singing in an internationally recognized choir, to helping the younger generation, to screaming my head off while cheering on my friends on the football field, I always do what I love and love what I do. I have found that I bloom where I’m planted and make the most out of every situation, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.