- https://ocio.osu.edu/kb05859 – Welcome to OCIO Managed IT Services
- it.osu.edu – IT @ OSU
- it.osu.edu/MITS – Managed IT Services Overview
- https://it.osu.edu/cfaes – CFAES onboarding to MITS services.
- odee.osu.edu – Office of Distance Education and eLearning
- ocio.osu.edu – Office of the Chief Information Officer
Service Now – A portal for Service Desk assistance and OCIO Service Delivery requests
BuckeyeLearn – Ohio State’s tool to engage faculty, staff and student employees in training and professional development.
System Status Page – If there is ever an interruption in service a notification will be posted to this page. If you are experiencing problems not listed on this page you can contact the IT service desk for more information at 614-688-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workstation Requests – For Ohio State employees requesting desktop or mobile workstation configurations.
BuckeyeBox – An easy way for faculty, staff and students to share files and folders online.
Ivanti for PC and JAMF for MAC – A patch management tool
- To access the Outlook Web Application, visit the Ohio State Office 365 Portal and click the “Faculty/Staff” button. Log in using your #@osu.edu and university password. After logging in to the Office 365 Portal, select the “Outlook” icon and bookmark or save that page as a favorite from within your browser.
Office 365 – Office 365/ProPlus is the software subscription service of the Microsoft Office 365 offering.
- Office 365 Knowledge Base Article
- Logging into your Office 365 Email
- OneDrive for Business – A cloud-based solution for storing, syncing and sharing files
Skype for Business – A voice/phone system that provides Lync Instant Messaging and Presence, desktop sharing, conferencing, a mobile client, and unified messaging that allows users to receive voice messages in their email.
Wireless Network – The Ohio State University provides wireless network services for Ohio State students, faculty, staff and guests.