Here are the ten(ish) links I learned from this week:
- There’s Probably Nothing That Will Change Clinton or Trump Supporters’ Minds (FiveThirtyEight)
- How Donald Trump Picked His Running Mate (The New York Times Magazine)
- The GOP is a Dying Party. That’s Why I’m Running Against Trump. (Politico)
- Political Conventions 101: How They Work and Why They’re Important (Parade)
- Further Reading: Everything you need to know about how political conventions affect the horse race (The Washington Post)
- This week at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, OH
- What do the polls say?
- Democrats and Republicans are as divided about gender discrimination as they are about everything else (Vox)
- Shedding light on the dark web (The Economist)
Like this series? Sign-up here to receive it in your e-mail inbox every Friday (and only on Fridays).