Here are the ten(ish) links I learned from this week:
- Presidential Election Update
- Is your Facebook feed biased?
- Video: Could Facebook Rig the 2016 Election? (The Atlantic)
- Blue Feed, Red Feed: See Liberal Facebook and Conservative Facebook, Side by Side (The Wall Street Journal)
- Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News (Gizmodo)
- Inside Facebook’s meeting with conservatives (The Washington Post)
- The Most Disturbing Thing About My Meeting with Mark Zuckerberg (Glenn Beck)
- Supreme Court punts on latest Obamacare birth control challenge (Vox)
- Donald Trump releases list of 11 potential Supreme Court nominees (The Washington Post)
- Further Reading: Your guide to President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court shortlist (Vox)
- What’s in Donald Trump’s 104-Page Financial Disclosure (The New York Times)
- How I Acted Like a Pundit and Screwed Up on Donald Trump (FiveThirtyEight)
- Every latest shift in the polls is news. But it shouldn’t be. (The Washington Post)
Like this series? Sign-up here to receive it in your e-mail inbox every Friday (and only on Fridays)!