Here are the ten(ish) links I learned from this week:
- Presidential Election Update
- Clinton wins Arizona, Sanders wins Utah and Idaho (Vox)
- Trump wins Arizona, Cruz wins Utah (Vox)
- Jeb Bush endorses Ted Cruz (FiveThirtyEight)
- Why the Republican Establishment Doesn’t Like John Kasich (The New York Times Magazine)
- Terrorist attacks in Belgium
- What social science can tell us about the terrorist attacks in Belgium (The Washington Post)
- U.S. Politicians React to the Attacks in Brussels (The Atlantic)
- Obama goes to Cuba!
- The Supreme Court hands down it’s First 4-4 Ruling (The Atlantic)
- After the political science relevance revolution (The Washington Post)
- The Purpose of on-line Discussion (Digital Pedagogy Lab)
Like this series? Sign-up here to receive it in your e-mail inbox every Friday (and only on Fridays)!