April 4th, 2017
- Brandon Allen – Qualtrics
He will present the new AXM Qualtrics platform. The meeting information is listed below. Feel free to join online and/or by phone.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://qualtrics.zoom.us/j/920474571
Or iPhone one-tap: 16465588656,920474571# or 14086380968,920474571#
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
+1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 920 474 571
Show & Tell – Previous Discussions
September 13th, 2016
- Amanda Rinehart – Assistant Professor and Data Management Librarian. Amanda discussed about data management plans and best practices in managing Qualtrics data.
- John Strawn – OAA Web Communication Specialist. John presented useful Microsoft tools for automating reports from Qualtrics data.
October 4th, 2016
- Amanda Baker and Ben Andrews, Research Analysts in the Center for the Study of Student Life. They discussed survey fatigue and the use of incentives in survey research.
November 1st, 2016
- Mary Higginbotham (Pharmacy), Heather Lansky (EHE), Jen Abbruzzese (Wexner), Mary Shook (James) and Lauren Haas-Gehres (Social Work)
They covered the following topics:
- onboarding with Qualtrics within your division.
- managing users within your division.
- ideas for in-house training.
- managing groups within your division.
December 6th, 2016
- Timothy Huerta – Associate Professor, College of Medicine, College of Public Health. He presented about his experience in using Qualtrics APIs for advanced data management.
February 7th, 2017
- William Ashley – Communication Specialist
- Mary-Butler Ravneberg – HR Data Analyst
They spoke on the collaborative approach OHR takes to survey data, including survey process and reporting, examples of their survey partnerships, and upcoming projects.
March 7th, 2017
- Peter Bossley – Director, Digital Accessibility Center
- Laura Fathauer – Digital Accessibility Center GA
- Rahim Abdi – OCIO Accessibility Analyst
They will spoke on the following topics:
- ADA / OSU Digital Accessibility policy
- Accessible Technology in principle and in theory
- Universal design
- Qualtrics survey examples and benchmarking