This page lists selectively some useful software or pieces of codes and binaries written by Dr. Qin and his group, you can use it for academic purposes. if you use them in your research, please cite the corresponding references in your resulting publication.
Note: The satellite stereo and frame camera – based dense matching/DSM generation software packages are not yet ready for a release, but you are free to contact me for a computation for your data.
- RPC Stereo Processor – Large-scale dense matching software for satellite stereo images
- Dense image matching and DSM generation with frame-camera images
- Post-Filtering with Surface Orientation Constraints for Stereo Dense Image Matching (Github, Code)
- Geometry-Aware Satellite-to-Ground Image Synthesis for Urban Areas (CVPR 2020, Github, Code)
- Vis2Mesh: Efficient Mesh Reconstruction from Unstructured Point Clouds of Large Scenes with Learned Virtual View Visibility (ICCV 2021, Github, Code)