Prof

Hello all, my name is Hannah Lorine Putman and I am the fourth child of five of Angela Putman and Steven Putman. I have one brother and three sisters, two dogs, and a cat. Born and raised in the fantastically small Wilmington, Ohio. I was an active member in National Honor Society and an officer for two years for the Interact club at Wilmington High School. I also participated in the theater program, being in the stage crew for seven shows and a cast member for one. I have played soccer since I was around four years old, and was on the Varsity team for three years. I have also participated in the Lady Cane Track and Field team since seventh grade and have been a four year Varsity member. I am currently a freshman at The Ohio State University, and a member of the Art Scholars. And while I currently an undeclared, I plan on majoring in Health Sciences on the Pre-Medical track to become an oncologist.

I am also an avid reader and writer and sports fan. I hold season tickets for The Ohio State Buckeyes football team and have been to both the soccer games (Buckeyes and Columbus Crew) and the hockey games, enjoying every minute. I am also a visual artist meaning I basically draw and paint…a lot.