OSU-N & COTC’s non-discrimination policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, and many other identities. This means you have the right to use the campus bathroom that feels right to you. However, should you feel unsafe at any time, know that you can call Newark campus security: 740-366-9237 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Hopewell Hall, Room 130T – next to Financial Aid. Labeled as “Gender Neutral Restroom.” Deadbolt on the inside of door.
- North Classrooms Buildings – Yes; photos of the doors and signage coming soon (after COVID19 stay-at-home restrictions are lifted).
- Alford Center – On the 2nd and 3rd floors; details (including pictures of outside and inside the rooms) coming soon.
- Adena Hall – Yes, there is a gender inclusive restroom in Adena Hall (inside the workout area). You need a valid student/staff ID to swipe into the workout area. Photo coming soon.
- LeFevre – None at this time.
- Reese – None at this time.
- Warner – None at this time.
- Coming soon—The John and Mary Alford building—expected to have at least one gender-neutral (or family) restroom.
Coshocton Campus – No gender-neutral multi-stall restrooms. For questions, contact Max Gulick.24
Pataskala Campus: No single-occupancy restrooms or gender-neutral multi-stall restrooms. If you feel uncomfortable, call the Pataskala campus security phone number: 740-755-7370.
Knox Campus: No single-occupancy restrooms or gender-neutral multi-stall restrooms. If you feel uncomfortable, call the Knox campus facilities/security phone number: 740-755-7412 (7am-3pm). After 3pm, stop by the front desk for assistance.
Columbus Campus list of gender-inclusive restrooms: click here.
Other resources to identify restrooms (off campus):