Location: Starling-Loving M100
Meeting Called by: Members of Pre- Optometry, Eyes on Health, and current students in the college of optometry for Realeyes training!
Guest Speakers/ Teachers: Jeff Walline, Keo Kim
- Attendance was taken via QR code
- Instructional packets, videos, and demonstrations were conducted to complete training!
- This is a great volunteer opportunity that over 1,000,000 students in 39,000+ classrooms have participated in since it first began in 2000!
- Realeyes is a free classroom education program that presents age-appropriate curricula to students across the state, lowering barriers and providing access to information about eye and vision care.
- This program allows interested students to give presentations regarding eye anatomy, eye safety, and eye disorders at various schools in Ohio!
- This training allows Eyes on Health to do more community outreach, so it is not required but is highly recommended.
If anyone would like to join, contact email@example.com!