Location: Fry 33
Meeting Called by: Pre-Optometry Club
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Guest Speaker: Dr. Earley
- Took attendance for all members present via QR code google form
- Members met executive board, who presented themselves and information about them
- Members heard about Eyes on Health from Claire and received an email later in the day with follow- up information
- Dr. Earley gave an introduction on his education background, current positions at the OSU Optometry school and his experience in private optometry practice.
- Dr. Earley summarized his personal experience through optometry school, pros about the school and profession.
- Dr. Earley took questions from members on various topics, including:
- How he decided to become an Optometrist
- His perspective on owning a private practice
- What he looks for in an optometry school applicant
- What he looks for in an optometry school
- Why he continued his studies into traumatic brain injury and pediatrics