Mindful Wellness is a curriculum designed for Extension educators and written by Ohio State University Extension Family and Consumer Sciences Educators. The Mindful Wellness curriculum is designed to equip healthy adults with practice and skills to strengthen mind and body connection and to promote holistic health and wellness across the lifespan. The resources shared on this page will be directly related to the Mindful Wellness program or complement it.
Links for different audiences:
- Extension colleagues
- High School Students and their Teachers
- Athletes and their Coaches and Supporters
- Coming Soon – Caregivers
- Coming Soon – Parents
- Coming Soon – Young Children
- Coming Soon – Worksite
Links for different seasons:
- Gardening as a self-care practice
- Being Present is the Gift – winter
- Let It Snow! Mindful Winter Activities
Links to different resources:
- Looking for book recommendations for children and adults? This is not an exhaustive list but a nice place to start at the library or local bookstore.