To Extension colleagues from other states, please see below with details about OSU Extension’s 2019-2020 partnership with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency.
To OSUE colleagues. If you are interested in …
- Partnering with the OSUE Homebuyer Education team in 2021, please contact Caezilia Loibl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connecting with colleagues from the 2019 – 2020 team, please see list below from the 2020 NEAFCS poster and ignite presentation
- Sharing information about OHFA’s programs with potential homebuyers, please visit https://myohiohome.org/index.aspx
The Ohio State University Extension Homebuyer Education Team is pleased to celebrate a successful partnership with the Ohio Housing Finance Agency. The team will be co-presenting at the 2020 National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NEAFCS) Virtual Annual Session.
A list of state housing finance agencies is available from the National Council of State Housing Agencies at this website: https://www.ncsha.org/housing-finance-agencies-list/
- 2020 NEAFCS Ohio Homebuyer Poster
- All of the following OSU professionals were part of the team when the application was submitted. Some of our colleagues have retired before this virtual conference. All names are listed and email links are provided for those who are currently working on this presentation. Please contact us with any questions:
- Beth Stefura (email@example.com), Caezilia Loibl (firstname.lastname@example.org), Margaret Jenkins (email@example.com), Donna Green, Patrice Powers-Barker (firstname.lastname@example.org), Melissa Rupp (email@example.com), Heather Reister (firstname.lastname@example.org), Melanie Hart, Melinda Hill (email@example.com), Amanda Osborne, Lois McCampbell, Whitney Gherman
Evidence for asset building. (2011). MassINC. Retrieved 08/03/20 from https://massinc.org/2011/06/16/evidence-for-asset-building/
Housing Counseling through Cooperative Extension (2017). The Bridge: The Office of Housing Counseling Newsletter. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. VOLUME 5, ISSUE 9 MARCH 2017 https://www.hud.gov/sites/documents/OHC_BRIDGE033017.PDF
Loibl, C., Durhan, J., and Moulton, S. (2018). Rich Opportunities from Collaboration with a State Housing Finance Agency. Journal of Extension. v56-7 iw5. Retrieved 08/03/20 from https://www.joe.org/joe/2018december/iw5.php
Myhre, M., and Elsasser Watson, N. (2017). Housing Counseling Works. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Retrieved from https://www.huduser.gov/portal/sites/default/files/pdf/Housing-Counseling-Works.pdf
Moulton, S., Collins, J., Loibl, C., and Samek, A. (2014). Effects of monitoring on mortgage delinquency: Evidence from a randomized field study. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management. https://doi.org/10.1002/pam.21809
Sackett, C. (2016). The Evidence on Homeownership Education and Counseling. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Retrieved 08/03/20 from https://www.huduser.gov/portal/periodicals/em/spring16/highlight2.html