(one-page Handout_CFLE in workplace . All information on handout is listed below)
- What helps you?
- Who helps you?
- Who do you help?
Myers-Walls, J. A., Ballard, S. M., Darling, C., & Myers-Bowman, K. S. (2011). Reconceptualizing the domain and boundaries of family life education. Family Relations, 60, 357-372. www.ncfr.org/sites/default/files/domains_article_fr.pdf
Kirby Wilkins, J., Taner, E., Cassidy, D. & Cenizal, R. (2014). Family Life Education: A profession with a proven return on investment (ROI). National Council on Family Relations, white paper. www.ncfr.org/sites/default/files/ncfr_white_paper_family_life_education.pdf
- Ohio State University Extension extension.osu.edu (Cooperative Extension, a non-formal educational outreach provided by the state’s designated land-grant universities)
- National Council of Family Relations ncfr.org (professional organization and also provides the CFLE credential)
- Where are Family Life Educators Employed? https://www.ncfr.org/cfle-certification/what-family-life-education/where-are-family-life-educators-employed
- Ohio Council on Family Relations (state affiliate of NCFR)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences video: aafcs.org/about/about-us/what-is-fcs/what-is-fcs-video
- National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- All Kinds of Families (artwork) com/en/blog/diverse-families/
- Family Life Education Methodology: The Planning Wheel (infographic useful in planning programs) osu.edu/fcsfle
- Family Life Education Framework, Across the Lifespan (infographic useful for those interested in learning more about CFLE) osu.edu/fcsfle
- Three Senses Mindfulness Activity https://blissfulkids.com/three-senses-mindfulness-activity-kids-teens-grown-ups/
- Mindfulness Idea Starter, cpb-us-w2.wpmucdn.com/u.osu.edu/dist/b/7275/files/2020/08/Mindfulness-Ideas-and-Activities.pdf
Other Links (related to the class presentation):
- Promoting CFLE – these NCFR pages have quotes from CFLEs about their experience:
- Share your suggestions/experience as a CFLE here: https://www.ncfr.org/ncfr-report/winter-2019/marketing-cfle-credential-collaborative-effort
Other links (related to Patrice’s certification)