National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) Affiliate Membership Sign-Up Instructions
As a Sustaining Member of the NPA, postdoctoral scholars, faculty and administrators at Ohio State are entitled to a free NPA Affiliate membership. Enjoy the benefits of NPA membership. Here are the instructions for signing up:
- Go to this website and follow the “How to Join” steps.
- Select your member type:
- Affiliate Individual Member, Graduate Student – free individual membership for graduate students at Sustaining Member institutions
- Affiliate Individual Member, Postdoc – free individual membership for postdocs at Sustaining Member institutions
- Affiliate Individual Member, Non-postdoc/Other – Free membership for non-postdocs or non-graduate students at Sustaining Member institutions
- Enter your username (your institutional e-mail address), along with your first and last name. To receive a free Affiliate membership, you must use your institutional e-mail address.
- Enter all required information (marked with asterisk) and any other information that you wish to have in your profile. The required information includes your username, e-mail address, gender and full name. You will also need to create a password for your account. Your password must be a minimum of six characters in length and contain at least one number and one non-numeric character. Please note: All information entered will be visible to site administrators. If you wish for information to be excluded from your public profile (as seen by other site visitors), uncheck the box(es) next to the field(s) you wish to be hidden. If you uncheck the box next to e-mail address it will not be displayed, but members can still contact you via email through the site’s e-mail system.
- Click on “Submit”. Congratulations – you are done! The NPA Membership Manager will review your affiliate member within 10 working days, and you will receive an e-mail when it has been approved.