Ohio State University Career Development Workshop Videos:
- Aug. 19, 2015: Mentoring: Addressing Diversity and Inclusion
- June 12, 2015: Career in Basic/Translational/Applied Health Sciences…a conversation with Dr. Chandan K. Sen
- June 12, 2015: Working with a Professional Recruiter (This event was hosted by the Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management)
- April 8, 2015: Planning Ahead: Making a Strategic Plan for Early Success on the Tenure-Track
- Feb. 25, 2015: Communicating Research Findings to the Public
- Feb. 19, 2015: Strategies for Success: Key Ways for Enhancing Your Professional Style
- June 26, 2013: Non-traditional PhD careers and transitioning from laboratory research to administration.
- July 25, 2013: What it means to be a principal investigator at a research university.
- Aug. 29, 2013: The current state of the biomedical research workforce and recommendations to the National Institutes of Health to support a sustainable, diverse biomedical research enterprise.
- Sept. 27, 2013: Non-traditional PhD careers directing University-based programs promoting science education through outreach and teaching activities.
- Oct. 29, 2013: N=1, A Scientist’s Journey from Academy to Industry.
- Feb. 26, 2014: Making the leap: Navigating the transition from fellow to faculty.
- Nov. 18, 2014: Scientific Social Networking
Ohio State University Career Development Workshop Materials: