2018 Randolph Fair Camping Reservation forms may be submitted beginning Friday, June 15 at the Fair office. Please see the flyer for all the details and direct questions to the fair office. camping 2018
- Hubbard Building Booth Reservation Form – Due to the Extension Office by August 14th. Spaces are available to all clubs/committees. (Rules and the score sheet for your review – we will have copies for the judges)
- Bake Sale rules – open to all 4-Hers (including Cloverbuds)!
- Jr. Fair Buddies are back! Open to all Cloverbud-age kids! Here is the registration form. Please note that this form goes to the Fair office.
- Small Animal Check-in: Sunday, August 20th 11 am – 7 pm is Small Animal check-in. All poultry will be accepted during that time! (there was an error in the Fair book)
- Gold Medal forms are due to the Extension Office by September 8th at noon. (they can be turned in at Fair, emailed or dropped off at the office) *Additional copies will be in fair packets.
- Packet Pick Up: Wednesday, August 16th 5-7 pm and Sunday, August 20 2-4pm ADVISORS: you will be required to bring a list of youth in you club that will be camping. It can be a list from 4-H Online with campers names highlighted or a handwritten list. You will NOT get camping passes for your youth without it.
- Attention all COMMITTEES: You must email us an updated list of members in order to get your name badges for the Fair!
- This year there will be no bulk/group pick up of committee name badges. Each committee member will have to pick up their own badge.
- Committees still in need of shavings for Fair? Centerra in Ravenna has a special deal available: Buy 30 bags and get 20 bags free! Delivery is available for $0.50/bag. Contact Brittany 330 269-3424
- 2017 Camping Letter and 2017 Camping Roster are attached
- Packets can be picked up and turned in at the fair office beginning Thursday, June 1, from 6pm – 7:30pm
- No packets can be turned in prior to June 1 @ 6pm
- After June 1 camping rosters may be turned into the fair office
- All rosters will be dated and time stamped upon receipt
Please contact Donny Garretson 330.351.0016 with any questions.
There is about 100 boxes of Maple Walnut, Peanut Butter and Vanilla fudge still available. They are being sold for $4/box. Contact Sue Briggs 330 310-7203 to get yours!
ATTN: Ashley Hughey, Portage County 4-H Extension Educator
Press Release for 4-H blog and Facebook page from the orthodontic office of
Dr. Stephen Belli and Dr. Laura Streit, Kent OH
GREAT NEWS AFFECTING EVERY 4-H MEMBER – FROM THE ORTHODONTIC OFFICE OF DR. BELLI AND DR. STREIT
We wish to thank the many 4-H members who invited us to attend the 2016 Portage County Randolph Fair Livestock Auction. For over ten years, it has been and continues to be our passion at Belli Streit Orthodontics to show support of 4-H by purchasing animals from several members. In the past, this expression of support, though very important, has benefited only a few.
This year we have chosen instead to make a monetary donation to the Portage County Extension Office that will be of benefit to each of the 850 members in all branches of 4-H. We believe this is the best choice in expression of our heartfelt support of the goal of 4-H, which is to “develop citizenship, leadership, and responsibility in all individuals who participate.”
We are currently working with Ashley Hughey, Portage County 4-H Extension Educator, to decide the exact designation that will make the greatest impact for everyone. A public announcement will be made from Mrs. Hughey when the contribution is finalized.
In light of our sincere interest in your accomplishments and our wish to share it with the community, we encourage you to post pictures and descriptions of your projects on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/belliOrthodontics. In doing so, you will help us all to realize the diversity and talent that exists in all branches of 4-H.
Congratulations on the completion of your chosen projects for this year. Our team at Belli Streit Orthodontics looks forward to seeing you at the fair.