This summer we invite 4-H members in good standing to submit a photo of themselves with their 4-H project for display in an online project showcase. You’ll be asked to share what you liked about the project and one new thing you learned. Parents will also need to sign their approval for youth to participate.
- Select your favorite project – one per person
- Send a great photo – at least 2 MB
- Photos will be display after September 8 at ohio4h.org
Submit your photos by August 15 at go.osu.edu/4H2020Showcase. Questions? Contact Sarah Longo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about your clothing and textiles 4-H project?
4-H Master Clothing Educator Volunteers will be available live via Zoom to answer 4-H members’ questions and share sewing skills and techniques. They will also be available to answer questions about quilting basics and techniques.
Pam Montgomery, 4-H Extension Educator in Morgan County, who works with this group of 4-H MCE volunteers, has the following dates and times scheduled. She will be monitoring the meetings. There is no need to preregister. The Zoom connection information is below.
Dates and Times
- June 4 (Thurs): 10:30 am- 12 pm
- June 8 (Mon): 3:30 -5 pm
- June 30 (Tues): 1-2:30 pm
- July (Wed): 8: 1-2:30 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,91566546394# US (New York)
+16513728299,,91566546394# US (St. Paul)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 915 6654 6394
- 4-H members: If you have a disability and have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 4-H volunteers: If you, or a participant you are working with, have a disability and have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations please contact your county 4-H professional.