Portage County 4-H Life Skills Grade Day Schedules
Please note that ALL times are approximated.
Please be courteous to our judges and show up to register about 15 mins prior to your scheduled time.
These schedules will be edited LIVE as we receive updates, check in often to see changes by clicking the links below. If you are no longer able to attend grade day and need to cancel, you see an open slot earlier in the day and would like to move, or you did not RSVP and would like to be added, please call the Extension Office at 330-296-6432 or email Jesseca Housel at Housel.email@example.com no later than 4:00pm July 14th, 2023.
Advisors of Life Skills youth, please do us a favor and review these schedules for accuracy.
- Food & Nutrition Projects: July 15, 2023, 10:00am-12:00pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Merchants Bldg., CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
- General Projects, Shooting Sports & Natural Resources Projects: July 15, 2023, 1:00-5:00pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Merchants Bldg., CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
- Cloverbud Circles: July 15th, 2023, 2:30pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Pavilion, Learn more info here!
- Sewing & Clothing Projects: July 20th, 2023, 12:00-5:00pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Ray Beech Hall & Entertainment Center, CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
- Awards Ceremony: July 20th, 2023, 6:30pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Entertainment Center (ALL STATE FAIR DELEGATES)
- Style Review: July 20th, 2023, 7:00pm, Portage County Randolph Fair Entertainment Center (directly following awards ceremony)
- August 1st: Deadline for Life Skills Committee Scholarship
- August 27th: Life Skills Committee Bake Sale at the PC Randolph Fair
Need help understanding what to bring with you on Grade Day? Look HERE!