PLEASE REVIEW: Tips for Portage County 4-H Judging
We follow the same guidelines as the Ohio State Fair: nonlivestockguidebook
- On the Non-Livestock Guidebook website, scroll down until you see the different day titles.
- Click on the Day that fits your project area. (Each project is listed on the document if you are unsure which day you fall on)
- If you are taking a Self-Determined Project, here is a guide to know which day you should be looking for: SD Tip Sheet
- If your self -determined project is not on this list, you may best fit with Self Determined Project Day.
- Within these participation guidelines it will list general tips to know, what to bring with you, and for some, an example of the judging sheet.
4-H Changes for the 2023 Ohio State Fair
PLEASE REVIEW the 2023 Summary of Changes found here as they MIGHT apply to you: https://ohio4h.org/nonlivestockguidebook
Portage County Judging Sheet Example: (Sewing Projects- look at example on website link above)
Food & Nutrition: Food & Nutrition Portfolio Interest Areas
Wood Working: Woodworking Guidelines