Join the Caregiver Support Network for two FREE webinars on
RESPITE! RESPITE? RESPITE….
Wednesday February 17 – online via Zoom
10 am: Respite and Caregiver needs: Creating your respite plan
2 pm: Sharing respite experiences and resources: Where do I start?
Who should attend:
- Family members caring for an adult or senior with chronic illness or disability
- Adult children concerned about aging parents
- Parents caring for adult children with disabilities
- Long term workers: assisted living facility, adult family home or home care agency staff
- Social service, adult day service or mental health professionals who work with family caregivers
Contact: Laura Akgerman at 614-292-0622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar preview: Health Aging Telecast video https://go.osu.edu/healthyagingtelecastrespiteworkshop
Attendees seeking an accommodation to participate in the webinar are encouraged to contact Laura Akgerman at email@example.com early as possible, and in advance of the event to request accommodations. The webinar will be auto-captioned, recorded and posted at https://agrability.osu.edu/caregiver-support-network/caregiver-resource-videos