- Hubbard Building Booth Reservation Form – Due to the Extension Office by August 14th. Spaces are available to all clubs/committees. (Rules and the score sheet for your review – we will have copies for the judges)
- Bake Sale rules – open to all 4-Hers (including Cloverbuds)!
- Jr. Fair Buddies are back! Open to all Cloverbud-age kids! Here is the registration form. Please note that this form goes to the Fair office.
- Small Animal Check-in: Sunday, August 20th 11 am – 7 pm is Small Animal check-in. All poultry will be accepted during that time! (there was an error in the Fair book)
- Gold Medal forms are due to the Extension Office by September 8th at noon. (they can be turned in at Fair, emailed or dropped off at the office) *Additional copies will be in fair packets.
- Packet Pick Up: Wednesday, August 16th 5-7 pm and Sunday, August 20 2-4pm ADVISORS: you will be required to bring a list of youth in you club that will be camping. It can be a list from 4-H Online with campers names highlighted or a handwritten list. You will NOT get camping passes for your youth without it.
- Attention all COMMITTEES: You must email us an updated list of members in order to get your name badges for the Fair!
- This year there will be no bulk/group pick up of committee name badges. Each committee member will have to pick up their own badge.
- Committees still in need of shavings for Fair? Centerra in Ravenna has a special deal available: Buy 30 bags and get 20 bags free! Delivery is available for $0.50/bag. Contact Brittany 330 269-3424
Click below for the list of delegates: