The Plant Sciences Symposium is an annual convention hosted at The Ohio State University (OSU) centered around topics in plant science. It is a part of the Corteva Plant Sciences Symposia Series. This year due to Covid-19, we are hosting an online symposium.
Our goals for this symposium include:
- Enhancing discussions among individuals in academia and in private industry
- Provide an opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to share their research
- Disseminate high quality plant science research to the community
- Expose companies to qualified employment candidates
- Enhance collaborations between plant scientists at Ohio State and those at other universities
The 2022 Virtual OSU Plant Sciences Symposium features: