G.O.A.L.S.

Top 5 Strengths

• Fairness- treating all people the same according to notions of fairness and justice; not letting feeling bias decisions about others; giving everyone a fair chance
  • Honesty- speaking the truth but more broadly presenting oneself in a genuine way and acting in a sincere way; being without pretense; taking responsibility for one’s feelings and actions
  • Humor- liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing eh light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes
  • Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence- noticing and appreciating beauty, excellence, and/or skilled performance in various domains of life, from nature to art, to mathematics to science to everyday life experience
  • Kindness- doing favors and good deed for others; helping them; taking care of them

Thought on Results

• I do not believe the order that came up is in the correct order so therefore it is not completely accurate, however,
  • An example of how I use one these strengths is judgment, fairness, and kindness all in one when someone is looking for advice on a particular subject, which I am willing to give (kindness), but I consider all aspects of the situation before giving my final statement (judgment). If the situation involves other people than the person seeking the advice, I try to consider that other person’s situation as well before I give my opinion of reasoning (fairness).
  • I honestly wish that Spirituality was higher on my list because as a religious person, it should be a first priority of mine to uphold my religion, beliefs, and practices.
  • My favorite strength is the appreciation of beauty and excellence because I never knew that view on life was considered a strength, and it is the one that I believe should be my number one strength because I do that quite often.