One of the things that I love most about about being at Ohio State is Buckeye football. There is nothing better than watching the Buckeyes play in The Horseshoe! The sound of the crowd is electrifying and captivating as the scarlet and grey barrel down the field. Friends and family come together to tailgate, eat and celebrate the Buckeyes along the Olentangy River. You can tell fall is in the air, and OSU football is in full swing!
Fall is my favorite season, and even if football isn’t your cup of tea, there is plenty to do in Columbus as the leaves become a vibrant sea of red and orange amidst the crisp air.
- Wander down the rows of apple trees at Cherry Hawk Farm Apple Orchard – Marysville or Lynd Fruit Farm. Pick some apples to eat or to bake with!
- Enjoy delicious coffee at Stauf’s Coffee Roasters in German Village, one of my guilty pleasures!
- Read a book – I’m currently reading The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur, as well as The Black Book by James Patterson
- Try out a new recipe – I love to make homemade soups and chili when the weather becomes chilly.
- Carve a pumpkin with friends and watch scary movies!
- Take a long bike ride through one of the many metro parks in Columbus
Whatever you decide – make sure to take time for yourself, Buckeyes!