The weather is finally starting to get warm. So many beautiful flowers and trees are starting to bloom. It is absolutely amazing! I spent Easter weekend playing with my puppy outside and soaking up the sun. Columbus has so many activities and things to do. I take for my dog for a walk each day, and this time of year is the best for walks. If you enjoy being outdoors, I would suggest going to the many Metro Parks around the Columbus area. But, if you aren’t someone who enjoys hiking and exploring, I’ve included some suggestions for you below!
- I’ve gone for a wine tasting, and it was an absolute blast 🙂 I would highly recommend trying it out! Try to look for a wine tasting Groupon to get the best experience for the cheapest price!
Arnold Sports Festival March 2-5
- For those who don’t know, this festival is a huge competition for over 70 sports from bodybuilding to equestrian!
Franklin Park Conservatory
- Orchids Exhibition January 7 – March 5
- Blooms and Butterflies March 11 – September 17
Columbus Asian Festival May 27-28
- Enjoy food, dance, arts and more celebrating Asian heritage and culture
- I’ll be there! Nothing I love more than a good festival with yummy food and awesome culture.
- As the weather is getting warm, the zoo is the perfect place to go! Columbus has one of the best zoos in the country, and is definitely something you can’t miss.
Of course, this is just a short list of all the activities that Columbus has to offer in the spring! Keep your mind open to new adventures, and enjoy the beautiful weather!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!