Hey Out-of-State Students!
For those of you trying to gain residency for tuition purposes, going home for Thanksgiving break may not be a possibility. I did not go home over Thanksgiving break because I couldn’t rationalize spending so little time in my hometown. There are options!
- Invite a friend/significant other to come into town.
- Get pharmacy friends together and have a potluck.
- FaceTime/Skype/Google Hangout/video chat with family and friends.
- Cry. Just kidding. This is a terrible option.
- Spend it with a friend and their family.
I sort of did a combination of options 2 & 3. I was able to spend some time with my family (electronically) on a day that, for me, is very family oriented, but still be surrounded by good people, good laughs, and good food. My corn bread was a favorite. You can never go wrong with Jiffy!
Enjoy this break! You deserve it. And recharge those batteries in preparation for finals!
Contact us if you have any questions. 🙂