My name is Madison Penix, and I am a first-year Biomedical Engineering pre-major. I currently attend The Ohio State University. I take part in the Humanitarian Engineering Scholars program. I enjoy creating art such as portrait drawings and watercolors. I am a hands-on learner as well as a visual learner. Along with having a passion for the visual arts, I also enjoy biological sciences and mathematics.
1. Context- Focuses of cause and effect relationships
2. Harmony- Finds a consensus in a group
3. Significance- Independent
4. Focus- Prioritize, then act
5. Maximizer- Focus on the strengths of oneself and others