Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and Institute of Medicine, On Being a Scientist: A Guide to Responsible Conduct in Research: Third Edition. Free PDF is available at the link.
How to write a good paper
- How to write a good paper by Bill Freeman (MIT, Google) [slides]
- Writing a scientific article: A step-by-step guide for beginners by Ecarnot et al. [link]
- Whitesides’ Group: Writing a Paper by George Whitesides [link]
How to write a good review
- Rick Szeliski (Facebook) [slides]
- Jordi Pont-Tuset (Google) [slides]
- Fatma Güney (Koç University) [slides]
- Konrad Schindler (ETH Zürich) [slides]
- Michael Goesele (Facebook) [slides]
How to write a good rebuttal?
- by Andrew Fitzgibbon (Microsoft) [slides]
- How are reviews used in the decision process?