Welcome to PCVLab. We are located in Bolz Hall Suite 233. Our facility has a sensor calibration room, state-of-the-art workstations with GPUs for deep learning studies and small robotic systems including ground and aerial units.
The research conducted at this lab focuses on:
- Deep learning for multidimensional multi-physics data,
- Navigation and positioning,
- Scene understanding from image sequences,
- 3D recovery using sensor integration
- AI/ML for medical imaging
- AI/ML for human motion analysis
The research in our laboratory is supported by the Government and Industry. We greatly thank our partners in research who funded our former and current projects:
- Army Research Office
- Department of Energy
- National Science Foundation
- Air Force Research Labs.
- National Institute of Health
- UbiHere Inc.
- Etegent Technologies Inc.
- Pelotonia ( ⇨ Fight Cancer)
- OSU Center for Medical and Engineering Innovation
- Trimble Inc.
- US National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- US National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Ford Motor Company