From Iowa State University Extension:
Planting is nearly here and folks are busy – but we are hoping you can help us with a tar spot and fungicide survey. This survey is the creative component for a Masters of Agronomy student, Kelsey Richie. She is hoping to get a better understanding of how tar spots may affect farmers’ decisions around fungicides. There are two surveys, one for farmers and one for crop specialists. If you could spare some time to complete the survey, it would be greatly appreciated.
The survey is only open until May 1st, so please give your input soon.
Learn the signs and what to do if African Swine Fever or another foreign animal disease affects your herd. This program addresses the steps you should take, the state and federal response, and biosecurity planning. Presentations provided by Ohio Department of Agriculture, USDA, and The Ohio State University.
WHO: Veterinarians with swine clientele & small swine producers (Even if you have just a pig or two this information is for you! But, producers of any size are welcome to attend.)
WHERE AND WHEN: All Presentations 6-7:30 p.m.
- December 8th Licking County Extension Office; 771 E Main St, Suite 103, Newark
- January 12th Clinton County Extension Office; 111 S Nelson Ave, Suite 2, Wilmington
- February 2nd Champaign County Extension Office; 1512 S US Highway 68, Suite B100, Urbana
- February 16th Putnam County Extension Office; 1206 E 2nd St, Ottawa
- January 19th OSU – ATI; 1328 Dover Rd, Wooster
Brochure attached. There is no cost to attend and no RSVP is required. Light refreshments are provided by Ohio Pork Council. Any questions? Contact Dr. Kristy Shaw at 614.728.6253 or email@example.com.
Small Swine Producer Flyer11.2021.