By: Barry Ward, David Marrison, Peggy Hall, Dianne Shoemaker, and Julie Strawser – Ohio State University Extension
“Farm Office Live” continues this winter as an opportunity for you to get the latest outlook and updates on ag law, farm management, ag economics, farm business analysis and other related issues from faculty and educators with the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences at The Ohio State University.
Each Farm Office Live begins with presentations on select ag law and farm management topics from our specialists followed by open discussions and a Q&A session. Viewers can attend “Farm Office Live” online each month on Wednesday evening or Friday morning or can catch a recording of each program.
The full slate of offerings remaining for this winter are:
- March 10th, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- March 12th 10:00 – 11:30 am
- April 7th, 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- April 9th, 10:00 – 11:30 am
Topics to be addressed in March include:
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP)
- Proposed “American Rescue Plan of 2021” – New Stimulus Legislation
- General Legislative Update
- Ohio Farm Business Analysis – A Look at Crops
- Ohio Cash Rental Rates: Outlook and Discussion on Lease Alternatives
To register or view past recordings, visit https://go.osu.edu/farmofficelive
For more information or to submit a topic for discussion, email Julie Strawser at email@example.com or call the Farm Office at 614-292-2433. We look forward to you joining us!