Join OSU Extension Faculty and Staff on Friday, October 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. as we discuss current farm management and legislation issues.
Details and registration link are available at https://go.osu.edu/farmofficelive. Below are this week’s topics:
- Introducing…..Seungki Lee, new Ag Economist
- Federal Legislative Update
- Farm Tax Implications from Federal Legislative Proposals
- State Legislative Update
- Ohio Farm Business Analysis 2020: Costs & returns for corn, soybeans, and wheat
- Crop Costs and Margins for 2022
- Farm Office Program Updates
- Panel Discussion: Considerations for End of Year Tax Planning with returning Special Guest Robert Moore, Esq.
We hope to see you at this virtual session!