OSU Extension is pleased to be offering the third session of the “Farm Office Live” session on Monday evening, April 20, 2020, from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. Farmers, educators, and ag industry professionals are invited to log-on for the latest updates on the issues impact our farm economy.
The session will begin with the Farm Office Team answering questions asked over the past week. Topics to be highlighted include:
- Update on the CARES Paycheck Protection Program (It is out of money!)
- Update on commodity prices
- Update on Dairy Margin Coverage program
- Update on Unemployment compensation
- Other legal and economic issues
Plenty of time has been allotted for questions and answers from attendees. Each office session is limited to 500 people and if you miss the on-line office hours, the session recording can be accessed at https://go.osu.edu/farmofficelivethe following day. Participants can pre-register or join in on Monday evening at