OSU Extension is pleased to be offering a second “Farm Office Live” session on Monday evening, April 13, 2020, from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. Farmers, educators, and ag industry professionals are invited to log-on for the latest updates on the issues impact our farm economy.
The session will begin with the Farm Office Team answering questions asked over the past week. Topics to be highlighted include:
- Update on the CARES Paycheck Protection Program
- Update on the Dairy Economy
- Examination of how COVID-19 is impacting agricultural exports
- Bureau of Workers Compensation’s announcement of dividend returns
- A look at the long term macroeconomic impact of COVID-19
- Will property taxes be delayed?
- Potential Legal Impacts of COVID-19
Plenty of time has been allotted for questions and answers from attendees. Each office session is limited to 500 people and if you miss the on-line office hours, the session recording can be accessed at https://go.osu.edu/farmofficelivethe following day. Please register at