2023 Paulding County Skillathon
Skillathon for Paulding County will take place on Wednesday, May 31, 2023. We have decided to have two options to complete Skillathon this year.
The first option is in-person Skillathon, For this, youth will:
- come to the Extension Hall
- turn in their record books
- sit down at an Ipad to complete their poster session
- then complete an interview with a judge
The second option is to complete Skillathon at home. For this, youth will:
- be required to complete their record book and turn it into the Extension Office no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- complete their poster session of Skillathon online from home between Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:00 am and Wednesday May 31, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Both options will allow the youth to complete their project for the year and be eligible to show at the Paulding County Jr. Fair. The difference between the two is that youth who complete their Skillathon in-person will be eligible for Skillathon awards which will include MONEY this year. Those choosing option 2 WILL NOT be eligible for any Skillathon awards but will be simply completing their project.
Below are study guides and online study links for all 4-H and FFA members to use when preparing for Skillathon.
Skillathon Study Guides – Online