Even though 4-H Camp for Paulding County will take place July 9-13, 2022, it is time to begin our selection process for our 4-H Camp Counselors. Below is the link that will take all returning and potential camp counselors to the online application.
Paulding County 4-H Camp Counselors must be at least a Sophomore in High School, be a current Paulding County 4-H member, be willing and able to complete at least 24 hours of training, have a positive attitude, and want to make a difference in the lives of our youth. New applicants will need to be prepared to submit 3 references (non-related) which will include the reference name, current phone number, and current e-mail address. All applicants must be able to provide current contact information, emergency contact information, as well as answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a camp counselor?
- What traits, skills, or special experiences do you have that would benefit you in this position? (include experiences working with children and adults)
- What skills or contributions will you add to the counselor team in making sure camp is successful? (such as First Aid, Babysitter’s Course, Recreation, etc.)
- What hobbies and/or special interests do you have that you would like to share?
- List 2 of your strengths.
The application period begins today and all applications must be submitted by 4:30 pm on Friday, December 2, 2022. All applicants will receive information about a required interview after the application deadline. The dates for the interviews are December 28th and 29th.
If you have questions about being a camp counselor please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-399-8225.