Assignment: Web-Enhanced Listening and Viewing Strategies Blog Post

This module was helpful because, it made me realize what I was doing correctly and not doing correctly. I don’t think I actively listen very well. I do however do some of the things that in active listening which is summarize what I hear. That is about the only thing that I do well when it comes to active listening I don’t try to predict what will come next or listen to patterns. I think that I should start do implement listening to patters and predictions because, it will make me a better listener and a better note taker. I don’t really have a good organization method for my online notes that I take. This is why I will try one of the three apps mentioned in the slide. I have heard Evernote is really good from other students that are high performers. I think being organized will save me time and energy in the long run. I will spend less time looking for notes that I took on my laptop and more time studying. This module was great because, I learned that I need to work on active listening and I need to get more organized in my school life.