Web-Enhanced Reading and Study Strategies Blog Post

There are a few things that I found really useful in this module in particular in my personal note taking style. I also found out a new way to study in my research this week that I want to share. First, I didn’t realize that I was mindlessly highlighting all over my book until this week. I went back and checked my old books and found that I was highlighting things that didn’t matter or things that I already knew. I also found that I tend to go on my social media most when I sit down to study and school work. Sometimes I have a lot of assignments and I tend to work on all of them at the same times instead to taking care of one at a time. In doing so usually lowed my quality of work because, I am not giving a 100%  in any assignment. The last thing that I found randomly was that in order to study effectively the only was is to test yourself. Testing yourself is a better learning strategy than taking notes and rereading them a bunch of times and trying to memorize them. These are all the new things that I have learned this week.