Year in Review

Well. This is it. I am now officially halfway done with my undergraduate program here at the Ohio State University. I am not sure how to feel about this. I came into this university so young, so bright eyed with an unparalleled eagerness for college life. Now two years later I wish for nothing more than to be 5 years old again with no mention of the word responsibility except in the sentence “Wow I have no responsibilities whatsoever.” My GPA is all right I suppose and I’m still on my way to graduating on time. I just feel as though I need to become even more involved than I was before if I want to truly accomplish everything I want to in these two years I have left.

Despite my misgivings about this year, I do think I have accomplished a good amount. I have managed to keep myself afloat in this sea of responsibility. I survived living off campus though I don’t see what is so great about it compared to the dorms. This is probably why I’m returning to them next as an RA which I am incredibly excited about. Hopefully I will find some volunteer work in a hospital next year. But one thing that I am incredibly sad about is the lack of events for 3rd years in HSS since it is a two year program I guess. Oh well. Like they always say, “You never know what you have until it’s gone.” Well that’s all I’ve got. See ya