- ASEE Workshop: Students, educators, and engineers from all across the country will gather to understand TAP and experience adapting a toy for themselves. Upwards of 100 guests will be in attendance alongside student volunteers on June 25.
- The ASEE Conference will be held June 26-29. More information can be found on the ASEE Website.
- Katelyn’s Krusade Workshop: Students attended this workshop held on May 20th. More information about Katelyn’s Kloset can be found here!
- Katelyn’s Krusade Workshop: Students attended this workshop held on April 22th. More information about Katelyn’s Kloset can be found here!
- Go Baby Go Car Workshop: 16 Volunteers and occupational therapists worked hand in hand to help adapt children’s electric cars. This event took place on April 8th and a total of 4 Lightning McQueens were adapted.
- All Scholars Workshop: 17 Volunteers in multi disciplinary Scholars programs came together on April 2nd to help create a difference by adapting a total of 14 toys.
- ESAC Workshop: 26 Volunteers and Engineering Faculty worked together using engineering to adapt toys! 14 toys were adapted on April 13th.
- Katelyn’s Krusade Workshop: Students attended this workshop held on March 25th. More information about Katelyn’s Kloset can be found here!
- Toy Repair Workshop: Students worked to repair toys that were not completely adapted. This took place on February 21st. There were 19 students in attendance and 40 toys that were repaired.
- AEP Workshop: Engineers from AEP learned about TAP and worked alongside students to adapt toys. There were a total of 31 volunteers and 16 toys adapted.