Ohio State Office of Research
Postdocs with PI Status are eligible to apply. Postdocs can submit an application and begin the PI Status eligibility process, which is primarily about obtaining approval from their mentor/department chair. Learn more here.
I-Corps@Ohio is a statewide program to assist researchers from Ohio universities and colleges to validate the market potential of their technologies and assist with launching startup companies.
The K99/R00 Pathway to Independence Award offers a unique opportunity for postdocs to be supported during the completion of their mentored position as well as during the first 3 years of a tenure-track position.
This workshop will provide guidance to NIH postdocs , both U.S. citizens and international scholars, who would like to submit applications to this grant program.Presenters: Joan Schwartz, PhD, is Assistant Director, Office of Intramural Research; Steven Korn, PhD, is Director of Training and Career Development, NINDS.
Grants.gov – this site searches all federal funding opportunities
- Agency for International Development (USAID) Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) Department of Education
- Institute for Educational Sciences (IES)
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE)
- Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII)
- Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE)
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS)
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
- Health Resources & Services Administration
- Administration for Children and Families
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Science Foundation
- The American Federation For Aging Research
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Grants Database