National Postdoc Appreciation Day/Week has been sponsored by the National Postdoc Association (NPA) as a way of recognizing the contributions that postdoctoral scholars make to research and discovery in the United States. Institutions all over the country and even worldwide hold special events in recognition of NPAW. For more information on the NPA and NPAW, click here.
National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2019 at Ohio State September 16 – 20, 2019
National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2018 at Ohio State September 17 – 21, 2018
- Monday, September 17th: The OPA’s NPAW Kickoff Event Join the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) as we launch NPAW 2018! We will be presenting our annual faculty and postdoc awards, host a panel of former postdocs who have transitioned to academic and non-academic positions, and close with a table fair/networking session.
- Tuesday, September 18th: The PDA Vendor Show The fall vendor show in collaboration with VWR serves as the PDA’s annual fundraiser. It is an opportunity for postdocs to meet various vendors, learn about their products, participate in a raffle, enjoy pizza and meet other postdocs.
- Wednesday, September 19th: Monthly PDA Meeting The monthly PDA meeting is a chance to learn more about the Postdoctoral Association, what they do, and how you can get involved.
National Postdoc Appreciation Week 2017 at Ohio State September 18 – 22, 2017
- Monday, September 18th: OPA Kickoff Event and Town Hall Meeting
- Tuesday, September 19th: Professional Headshots in the Ohio Union
- Wednesday, September 20: PDA Ice Cream Social
- Thursday, September 21: Free screening of The PhD Movie
- Friday, September 22: PDA Happy Hour at Woody’s Tavern
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com