EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CHANGES for 2020
- Make-Up judging July 1-postponed
- Make-Up judging will take place virtually August 14th and August 15th
- Must contact the Extension office to schedule an interview
- Summer Judging on July 7- moved to August 22 with pre-fair judging
- Summer (FCS) and Pre-Fair (General) judging’s for county will be held August 22 at the Highland County Fairgrounds.
- Clothing and Nutrition Skillathons will also be held on August 22 at the Highland County Fairgrounds.
- July 8th State Fair Qualifying and Swine Breading Judging Virtually-PENDING
- July 9th Summer Awards and Style Review-Cancelled
- Awards will be announced virtually once judging is completed
- Scholarships award receipts will be announced at a later date
- 2020 Highland County Jr Fair Changes
- All fair changes for 2020 Highland County Jr. Fair can be found at https://highland.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/judging-schedules
New for 2020
- Skillathon OR a Project Interview is a requirement for ALL animal projects to be shown at the Highland County Fair-this is for project completion only. Exhibitors must bring a 2020 up-to-date project book.
3 options for competition :
1)Project Interviews for 4-H will on Entry Day on July 17 from 12 (noon) – 6p.m.
2)Skillathon with OME eligibility and 4-H will be August 22 from 10a.m – 5p.m.
3)Last Chance skillathon for 4-H is August 29 from 10a.m. – 2p.m.