10 Principles of Twenty-First Century Leadership
From: Strock, J. (2019). Serve to lead 2.0: 21st century leaders manual. Serve to Lead Group https://servetolead.org
- “Everybody can lead, because anyone can serve.
- The most valuable resource of any enterprise is its people.
- We are in transition from a transaction-based world to a relationship-based world.
- Leadership is a relationship between empowered, consenting adults.
- Leadership is a dynamic relationship.
- There is no universal leadership style.
- Leadership roles are converging.
- A leader’s unique task is to imagine and advance a vision.
- Love is the highest level of leadership relationship.
- Character is a competitive advantage (p.67-68).”
The OSU Leadership Center invites you to check out our offerings during these times of uncertainty. Click here for more information.