1 cup Land O’ Lakes butter, softened
¾ cup America Crystal sugar
¾ cup American Crystal brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ tsp Sunkist orange zest
1 heaping cup all-purpose King Arthur flour
1 heaping cup self-rising King Arthur flour
6 oz Ocean Spray Craisins
½ cup Blue Diamond sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add vanilla, eggs, soda, salt and orange zest. Mix well.
- Incorporate flours to form dough.
- Stir in Craisins and almonds.
- Drop by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool on pan.
- Store in airtight container.