New Opportunities Ohio Exporting IMAGE Companies!

(Submitted by Kelly O’Bryant, Director, SBDC Export Assistance Network, OSU South Centers)

Ohio Export Internship Program (OEIP). Finding the time to focus on developing a new market is a challenge for many small businesses. The Ohio Export Internship Program is designed to help businesses overcome this challenge by matching them with highly motivated students, from Ohio universities and colleges, who have taken export-focused coursework at Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University or Williamson College of Business Administration at Youngstown State University. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Sameen Dadfar at (614) 466-6811.

2017 Hannover Messe Trade Show Plus– IMAGE eligible event (2-page flyer below)

The trade show will be supported by ODSA. The purpose of the 2017 Hannover Messe Trade Show Plus is to provide a low cost opportunity for Ohio small- to medium-sized companies to showcase their products and services and engage with new buyers from around the world. For more information and to register, please contact Colleen Kardasz at (419) 243-8191. Booth spaces are limited.

Mexico Trade Mission – IMAGE Eligible event

The Conference and ODSA are leading a multi-sector trade mission to Mexico from April 3-7, 2017. The goal of this mission is to assist small Each mission participant will receive a customized schedule of B2B meetings to meet with prospective customers and business partners. Mission participants will also benefit from networking events and logistical support provided by the Conference’s Mexico Trade Office. For more information and to register, please contact Tom Bainbridge at (614) 728-3120.

Also, as a reminder, prior to any travel, please make sure to send me the names of travelers, dates and location. I will be out of the office from December 21 to January 2 for a brief medical leave and to spend the holidays with my family. During this time period, I will have access to my email. I will do my best to response to all requests or questions within 24 hours.

hannovermesseflyerupdated12_08-1_page_1

hannovermesseflyerupdated12_08-1_page_2