The OSUAP is a self-organized group of Ohio State administrative staff who recognize the value of our contributions to our departments, units, and by extension, to the university. We are committed to ongoing professional development and networking to facilitate our professional growth, while positively impacting our supervisors, coworkers, and supporting the mission of the University.
- Align activities with the University’s goals and values
- Encourage professional development
- Develop leadership skills
- Network with peers
January’s Bi-Monthly Meeting – Follow-Up WORKDAY Event for Administrative Professionals – January 22, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Workday is live. OSUAP will host a Workday presentation on January 22 (12 pm – 1 pm).
- In November, we hosted Janis Wolens, Project Manager for OCIO Communications and Training, for a Workday presentation and received positive feedback. Janis will be returning for the follow-up Workday presentation on January 22.
- As part of the registration process, we would like you to review this Workday survey as you utilize the tool; survey closes on January 18th. Please be honest – this survey is anonymous. We will be sharing these results with Janis before the event to provide the most needed information.
November’s Bi-Monthly Meeting – WORKDAY for Administrative Professionals
- Link to Webinar Replay: Click Here
September’s Bi-Monthly Meeting – Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- Link to Live Event Replay – MS TEAMS for OSUAP: Click Here
- Q&A Document from Live Session and Qualtrics Survey: Click Here
- There are also a couple of MS Teams trainings (100 Level and 200 Level) on BuckeyeLearn, which you can access by searching for Teams and choosing the ones that are the Recorded Sessions.
Are you new to OSU, or need help with event planning, travel, catering, IT resources, or help in navigating your way around OSU resources? Look no further! Members of OSUAP have researched and polled other professionals to compile a list of resources with web links for the Administrative Professional at OSU.
- Email Christine OConnell to join the OSU Administrative Professionals Group.
Have a question or something to share with the entire OSUAP community? Send your email to email@example.com.
- OSUAP Newsletter Member Spotlight Qualtrics Survey.
President: Roxann Damron
Interim Vice-President: Sherrie Kauffman
Secretary: Sherrie Kauffman
Treasurer: Heidi Hamblin
Membership Chair: Christine OConnell
Member-at-Large: Alice Gardner and Kristina Toliver
Immediate Past President: Quanetta Batts
Effective September 1, 2020